I walk down a street
There is a hole by the sidewalk
I fell in
I know its not my fault
It is not easy to get out
I walk down the same street
There is a hole by the sidewalk
I pretend not to see it
I fell in
I know its not my fault
It is not easy to get out
I walk down the same street
There is a hole by the sidewalk
I fell in again
It is now a habit
It is not easy to get out
Again the same street
There is a hole by the sidewalk
I walk around it
I walk down a different street.
There is a hole by the sidewalk
I fell in
I know its not my fault
It is not easy to get out
I walk down the same street
There is a hole by the sidewalk
I pretend not to see it
I fell in
I know its not my fault
It is not easy to get out
I walk down the same street
There is a hole by the sidewalk
I fell in again
It is now a habit
It is not easy to get out
Again the same street
There is a hole by the sidewalk
I walk around it
I walk down a different street.
No comments:
Post a Comment